Learn Master Degree in mathematics online and gain a deeper understanding of the math procedure through this msc mathematics online program.
Master Degree in mathematics online is a flexible curriculum that matches real-world needs of students and employers. Devoted to excellence, it offers a great variety of advanced courses enabling you to choose from four career-driven options.
About The Master Degree in Mathematics Online
The degree in Mathematics is among the Masters in mathematics disciplines, i.e. one of those fields that nowadays offer outstanding professional perspectives.
Shape the Curriculum that Fits You Best
The online masters degree in applied mathematics is a flexible high-standard curriculum that is close to the real needs of the students and the job market. Devoted to excellence, it offers a great variety of advanced courses enabling you to choose from four career-driven options.
– First year: Essential modern mathematical skills. Specialization via optional activities.
– Second year: Exclusively specialized courses matching the individual student’s professional project where 60 ECTS can be acquired within the following directions:
- Pure Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematics and Education
- Financial Mathematics
The direction ‘Mathematics and Education’ of the Master in Mathematics (MM) is organized as from 2016/2017 as an independent ‘Master en enseignement secondaire – mathématiques’ (MES-M). Changes from the MM to the MES-M and vice versa are possible.
Training with Future Employers
Hands-on Luxembourg-based training and internships with selected partners are defined with the teaching staff.
Top Reasons to Study Mathematics in Luxembourg
- A multilingual international university in the heart of Europe
- Renowned permanent and visiting professors
- Inquiry-based job-oriented options and teaching
- Interactive course formats
- Excellent students/professors ratio
- Outstanding multilingual and individualized tutoring system
- Considerable advantages for prospective secondary school professors — special courses and internships coach students for the entrance competition to the biennial work placement
- Unique proximity to European institutions and the Luxembourg financial centre
- Partial financial support via assistant positions for students with a strong academic background (± € 500/month)
- Graduates focused on the needs of the diversified job market
You should be a Bachelor’s graduate or equivalent with at least 180 ECTS in mathematics or similar discipline.
A good overall command of English is sufficient. Language courses are also open to students.
You must prepare the following documents before proceeding with your online application to the Master in Mathematics:
- A cover letter in English detailing your interest for the courses and your study objectives
- A detailed CV
- Your Bachelor’s programme, a copy of your Bachelor’s diploma and relevant grades or similar document for another equivalent diploma
- A photo
- A copy of your identification documents/passport
They are considered individually by the Admissions’ Board of the Master in Mathematics.
Note: Applications / Re-registrations must include the four Master in Mathematics semesters. Admissions for the second or third semester onwards are only accepted in exceptional cases when the classes taken abroad are comparable to those taught during the first and second semesters at the University of Luxembourg.
Date(s) and Deadline(s)
Application and re-registration for 2016/17 is open until:
- 30 April inclusively, for non-European (non-EU) students
- 20 September inclusively, for European (EU) students
Universities Offering The Master in Mathematics Online Course
This master in mathematics online course is offered by one of the best universities in Luxembourg, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the course and how to enroll for the course