Learn Masters in Environmental Science in environmental science and gain a more concrete understanding of the environment practices of the environment process. masters in environmental science uk will train you on how to use all the tools and materials required by the environment process during practice.
Due to increased levels of greenhouse gasses, the climate is changing; food security is threatened; and air and water pollution are affecting human and environmental health. A single master’s degree in environmental science is far from being able to explain the causes and effects, report on the relevant issues, or design counteractive and management methods.
About The Masters in Environmental Science
- Environment and Natural Resources.
- Sustainable Energy and Industrial Systems.
- Environmental Management, Science and Policy.
- Natural Resource Management.
- Renewable Energy – Energy Economics, Policy and Sustainability.
Masters in Environmental Science Online Courses
- Orientation for ENR students 1 ECTS, taught at the beginning of fall semester in last week of August.
- Science communication and thesis writing 2 ECTS, completed in the second year either in fall semester or spring semester.
- One research method course as a restrictive elective (5-10 ECTS). Students choose appropriate course in consultation with their thesis advisor and ENR academic staff.
- Introduction to Environment and Natural Resources 6 ECTS
Sustainable Development, Environmental Policy and Resource Management 6 ECTS
- Environmental Governance 6 ECTS
- Ecology B 6 ECTS
- Ethics of Nature 6 ECTS
- Renewable energy: introduction 6 ECTS
- Energy economics, energy policy and sustainable development 10 ECTS
- Interdisciplinary group project within renewable energy 4 ECTS
- Sustainable energy options 6 ECTS
- Life-Cycle analysis 6 ECTS
PhD programme 180 ECTS
In order to be eligible for the Environment and Natural Resources Master’s Programme, a student must have completed a B.A./B.S. degree at the University of Iceland, or a comparable degree from another University – first class. First class refers to grade point average of at least 7.25 on a scale from 1-10 in Iceland or a grade of 80% in other grading system. This is regardless of the subject of previous degrees.
The ENR Programme Board can require a student to submit information as to the nature and substance of his/her studies if the fulfilment of this requirement is in question.
It should be noted that student permits for entry and/or residence in Iceland, as well as financing, are the responsibility of applicants. For more general information concerning conditions for entry and residence in Iceland, the Directorate of Immigration should be contacted. Please note that the Directorate of Immigration can take up to three months to process residence applications. An application can be sent to the Directorate of Immigration only after the Programme Board has accepted an application.
Competence in English
The language of instruction is English and an adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission. Applicants whose first language is a language other than English and who do not hold an undergraduate degree from an institution at which English is the language of instruction must submit scores from official language test score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). Applicants may be exempt from providing a TOEFL or IELTS score if certain criteria is met. More information about English proficiency and exemptions.
1st Feburary Each year
University Offering The Masters in Environmental Science Online Course
This online degrees in environmental science course is offered by one of the best universities in Iceland, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the course and how to enroll for the course
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,1,3″ ihc_mb_template=”4″ ]Enroll Now[/restrict]