It can be quite annoying when you don’t get what you are searching for. A book like ipad user guide download won’t be easy so why don’t you try centguide.com, will save you the stress of looking for the answer to the book. Check it now.
I’m new to iPad and have ppurchased several books to aid my learning curve. This book has proven to be the most useful.
About the book ipad pro 12 9 user guide pdf
So, you’ve setup your iPad and don’t know what to do next. Perhaps you’re looking for solutions to obscure questions about how to use your iPad, or how to use the new features of iOS 12? Well, now you can look it up in this book and learn the full potential of your iPad using the most recent iOS 12 operating system.
Discover tips, tricks and tutorials you can use right away with your iPad to maximise its functionality with the iOS 12 operating system and open a world of new possibilities. Learn how to use your iPad as a powerful communication, organisation, and productivity tool, as well as a feature-packed entertainment device.
This book covers all the new features of iOS 12 including screen time, bedtime mode, grouped notifications, tracking battery usage, updated apps, Siri shortcuts and more. It is also a wealth of information on little-known features and how to use them.
You can find easy-to-follow instructions and screenshots direct from the iPad, simple shortcuts and hundreds of tips in the following chapters:
1. Finding your way around the iPad: the new iOS 12 gestures, recover and reset Apple ID passwords.
2. Getting Started with the iPad: Setting up a new iPad, upgrading your iPad to iOS 12. An overview of the updates introduced in iOS 12.
3. The App Store: How to navigate the App Store and learn about all the various tabs.
4. Security and Privacy: Two-factor authentication, a look at all the privacy and security settings and what they mean, childproofing your iPad and family sharing.
5. Organisation: How to use the dock, control centre, Do Not Disturb and Bedtime mode, organising apps: moving, deleting, offloading, updating, creating folders and Home screens, wallpaper.
6. Settings: Keep safe- learn what settings to disable and tweak, Screentime, keychain passwords, iCloud settings, manage storage, battery and a look at the most important settings you need to change.
7. Safari: How to browse the web, tweak Safari’s settings to protect your privacy, tips for using Safari effectively, using split view, the reader, bookmarks, etc.
8. Siri: How to use Siri shortcuts, suggestions, and a whole lot of useful Siri commands.
9. Navigation and Input: How to use the keyboard, keyboard tips, voice input, dictation.
10. Communication: Email, messages, managing the inbox and VIP mail, adding email accounts, attaching documents, marking up documents and photos.
11. Productivity: Storage options, how to expand your storage, annotating screenshots, digitally signing pdf documents, scanning documents, markup images and screenshots, the many ways to share your data.
12. Accessibility: Options to improve vision like contrast, bold, increase text legibility, inverting the screen, using the magnifier and accessibility shortcuts.
13. Multitasking: How to use split view, slide over view, picture in picture, drag and drop.
14. Tips for apps:Files, Notes, TV, Calendar, Messages, Contacts, Camera, Photos, Measure
15. Troubleshooting the iPad: Maintaining the iPad, solving common problems, rebooting, restoring, what to do if your iPad is stuck, updating the operating system, backups, storage options.
Save time by looking for that pesky tip you’ve always wanted to learn about. Add to your enjoyment of the iPad and truly unleash its power.
About the Author
Michele Berner has been using and teaching with the iPad since the first one appeared in 2010. She loves technology and learning how to tweak it and use it to improve her digital life. She creates tutorial videos on how to use the iPad, mobile apps, and many topics related to technology and how to better use them in your life, all available on her YouTube channel. As a long-term teacher of technology, Michele has used the iPad with students of all ages, teaching them how to get the most out of it.