It doesn’t really matter how you search for it: quotes to lovers,
quotes for lovers tumblr, good morning quotes to lovers, good morning quotes for lover or good morning quotes for lovers, here at centguide.com, we’ve got you covered. We bring you some of the most amazing and beautiful quotes to lovers that will help you express your deep and undying love to a loved one.
20 Extremely Romantic Quotes You Should Say To Your Love
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
––Delirium by Lauren Oliver
“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”
––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”
––Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
––The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”
––Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
––Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
––Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
“And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”
––Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
“Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”
––Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
––For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
The 50 BEST Inspiring Romantic Quotes For Men AND Women
What do the quotes we share really we say about love and the way it makes us feel?
The beginnings of love, the falling in love part, gives us starry eyes and butterflies in the stomach. It gives us someone, even better than a friend, to dance and dine with, someone to adventure with.
It makes us do this …
And as it grows, loves gives us a confidant, that special someone to share our deepest, darkest secrets and our highest hopes and wildest dreams — someone who sticks by after hearing all about them.
Love means always have someone around who understands us, even without having to tell them specifically. Love means having someone who always put you first, even if you yourself don’t.
Love assures us that we will never be alone.
It’s these reasons why we want to write sonnets and sing love songs — and why love makes us do things that other people might even think are a little crazy. (If you’ve ever been in love, you’ll totally understand).
It also inspires some of the best, most beautiful and romantic quotes ever uttered in the English language.
That’s why we’ve rounded up 50 of the very best romantic love quotes for her (and him!) as uttered or written by celebrities and lovers around the world and across time.
1. “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
2. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
3. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
RELATED: 23 Inspiring (And Hopeful!) Quotes About What Makes A Great Man
4. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
5. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.”
― A.A. Milne
6. “She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.”
― Simone de Beauvoir, The Mandarins
7. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
― Stephanie Perkins, Anna And The French Kiss
8. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay
9. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
― Elinor Glyn
10. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
― Paulo Coehlo
11. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me … every day.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
12. “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.”
― Mitch Albom
13. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
RELATED: If He Doesn’t Have These 20 Qualities, He’s NOT Your Soulmate
14. “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.”
― Haruki Murakami
15. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
16. “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
17. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson
RELATED: How It Feels When You’re In LOVE, According To Your Zodiac Sign
18. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
19. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
― Albert Einstein
20. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
― Oscar Wilde
21. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger