Start or complete your Bachelor of Laws degree at one of the best Universities in London through distance learning
Grab the opportunity to enroll for one of the world cheapest online Bachelor of laws (LLB Common Law) from one of the best universities in the world through distance learning. Earn a bachelor of laws degree from some of the best universities in UK with just $7,000 and save $90,000 which is the amount required to complete the on campus equivalent.
Start a journey that will change your life forever. Earn an internationally recognized bachelor of laws degree through distance learning in law (LLB Common Law) from UK prestigious University, and enjoy the same benefits and certificate accorded to on campus students.
Study for an LLB degree of international standing as an independent or locally supported learner
This programme is for you if you:
- Want to obtain an LLB degree of international standing which has provided the first step on a career route for many thousands of practising lawyers worldwide.
- Wish to develop a critical awareness of the common law legal tradition and be able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills in a range of legal and non-legal settings.
- Would like to enhance key skills of communication, information literacy, analysis and argument.
Note: if you intend to practise as a lawyer, barrister or solicitor, we strongly recommend that you check on the requirements of the professional body in the jurisdiction in which you wish to practise before committing yourself to the degree.
- Promoting independent learning. We support you in developing your capacity to manage your own learning.
- Providing a wealth of resources. With our Online Library and Laws Virtual Learning Environment, you have a resource-rich learning environment in which to develop your legal research skills.
- Offering expert guidance in law. Our study materials are informed by current research and scholarship and engage with contemporary legal issues. Students are offered the opportunity not only to know the law but to understand it.
- Developing ‘transferable’ intellectual skills. You have many opportunities to develop analytical and problem-solving skills and learn how to construct arguments.
- Enabling you to develop critical awareness. Learn how to stand back and consider the ‘bigger picture’, develop an awareness of the context of law, nationally and globally.
- Understanding the language of law. Learning how to use legal discourse is crucial for success. Being able to communicate effectively is a vital skill.
Prestige and career progression
In a world where degree providers are proliferating, the University Bachelor of Laws offers the security of an internationally recognised ‘gold standard’ established for over 100 years. The University offering this course was the first to offer a degree in English Law, in the 1890s. Upon graduation you will be joining a distinguished group of solicitors, barristers and judges around the world who began their careers by obtaining their law degree through the distance learning. The academic direction of the LLB and CertHE Common Law is provided by a Consortium of outstanding Law Schools in London like: Birkbeck, King’s, LSE, Queen Mary, SOAS and UCL. Four of these Colleges (UCL, King’s, LSE, and Queen Mary) are ranked in the top 50 worldwide for law, and all are ranked in the top 20 in the UK for law (QS World Rankings 2015).
Flexible study at reasonable cost
You have 3-8 years to complete the Bachelor of Laws (or a minimum of two years on Graduate Entry) and 1-5 years to complete the Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law. Fees are payable as you progress rather than as a single lump. The following are examples of University fees for the whole programme of study: for the LLB from £3,111 for Graduate Entry students studying over two years to £4,473 for Standard Entry students studying over four years, and £1,632 for the Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law (you will also need to pay fees to the teaching institution). Please note that these examples are calculated using current fees for 2016-17 and so do not reflect any annual change in fees.
To satisfy the entrance requirements for the LLB (and for Individual Modules) you must:
- normally* be aged 17 or above by the 30 November in the year of registration and
- satisfy the University’s General Entrance Requirements
- GCE O’Level and GCE A level/ One Year University studies / Foundation degree / National Diploma.
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission. Each application will be considered on an individual basis, and the decision taken at the discretion of the University.
University Offering The Course
This course is offered by one of the best Universities in London, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the program and how to enroll for the program
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1,2,3″ ihc_mb_template=”4″ ]Apply Now