Start or complete your BSc accounting and finance degree at one of the bests Universities in London through distance learning
Grab the opportunity to enroll for one of the world cheapest online degree in accounting and finance from one of the best universities in the world through distance learning. Earn a BSc accounting and finance from some of the best universities in UK with just $7,000 and save $90,000 which is the amount required to complete the on campus equivalent.
Start a journey that will change your life forever. Earn an internationally recognized Bachelor degree in accounting and finance through distance learning from UK prestigious University, and enjoy the same benefits and certificate accorded to on campus students.
About The Accounting and Finance Degree
Gain an Accounting and Finance degree, with academic direction from the one the best school of Economics in the world.
- are professionally qualified in the accountancy field and would now like to take a degree
- wish to go on to take professional accountancy qualifications
- have not yet decided which profession to pursue but would like a thorough grounding in accounting and finance.
Prestige and career progression
The University provides academic direction for this BSc hons accounting and finance degree and it’s regarded as an international centre of academic excellence and innovation in the social sciences. This degree will prepare you for a career in areas of professional accountancy, investment banking, investment analysis and management, management consultancy and financial management, as well as to more advanced academic study.
Graduates of the BSc Accounting and Finance degree who wish to continue their studies towards professional accreditation in the financial or accounting professions can take advantage of a ‘fast track’ agreement with five professional bodies:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
- CPA Australia.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Subject to passing the required combination of courses on your degree, you will be exempt from certain modules required on the route towards professional accreditation. The prospectus, available to download in the top right-hand column, contains further information about accreditation.
Flexible study at a reasonable cost
You have between 3-8 years to complete the programme (or a minimum of 2 years on the Graduate Entry Route). Fees are payable as you progress rather than as a single lump sum. The following are examples of University fees for the whole programme of study: £4,292 for the BSc degree through the Standard Route and £3,240 for the BSc degree through the Graduate Entry Route. Please note that these examples are calculated using current fees for 2016-17, do not reflect any annual change to fees and assume completion in the minimum time permitted.
To be eligible for the BSc degree you must:
- normally* be aged 17 or above by the 30 November in the year of registration and satisfy the University’s General Entrance Requirements and
- GCE O’Level and GCE A level/ One Year University studies / Foundation degree / National Diploma
- demonstrate competence in Mathematics at least equivalent to UK GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level at Grade C or above (equivalents can be found within the above link).
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission. Each application will be considered on an individual basis, and the decision taken at the discretion of the University of London.
University Offering The Course
This course is offered by one of the best Universities in London, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the program and how to enroll for the program
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1,3,2″ ihc_mb_template=”4″ ]Apply Now