Improve the quality of your resume, let Employers and Universities see what you have learn in an philosophy online course . Earn a one semester certificate and transferable university credit in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics from UK top University and enjoy the same benefits and certificate accorded to on campus students.
The one year Certificate of Higher Education in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics uses philosophy to analyse the nature and truth of religious beliefs and values. Your study in the online philosophy degree will focus on the two religions – Christianity and Islam – which have the greatest number of adherents.
Studying this philosophy online course will give you:
- an introduction to key themes in the study of philosophy, religion and ethics, and address issues of meaning and truth in these areas
- an understanding of key texts, events, doctrines, theories, interpretations and arguments relating to the study of Philosophy, Religion and Ethics
- a range of transferable skills, including the ability to select and organise material from a range of sources, represent the views of others with fairness and integrity, and produce clear, well-structured written work – skills which are valuable in many walks of life.
Candidates who successfully complete the Certificate in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics may be eligible to enter the second year of the BA in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics programme at Heythrop College, University of London.
Prestige and career progression
The philosophy online course has been developed by a specialist College of theology and philosophy in England. The skills you will gain are valuable in many walks of life. Theology is useful, not only for those working with one of the churches but also for teachers, those in social services or other occupations that are concerned with people and their values.
Flexible study at a reasonable cost
You have 1-5 years to complete the Cert HE. Fees are payable as you progress rather than as a single lump sum. The following is an example of University fees for the whole philosophy online course of study: £1,894 for the Cert HE. Please note that this example is calculated using current fees for 2016-17, does not reflect any annual change to fees and assumes completion in the minimum time permitted.
To be eligible for the Certificate of Higher Education in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics you must:
- normally* be aged 18 or above by 1 September in the year of registration and
- have passed the equivalent of at least three separate subjects at UK GCSE/GCE O level (at not less than grade C).
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission. Each application will be considered on an individual basis, and the decision taken at the discretion of the University.
Target Group for The Philosophy, Religion and Ethics One Semester Course
The Philosophy, Religion and Ethics course is suitable for the following group of individuals
- Anyone interested in the study of Philosophy, Religion and Ethics
- university students who wish to receive one semester transferable credit or BA Minor in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics
- Admission seekers who wish to earn some university credit before enrolling for a bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree holders who wish to cover up for course and grade deficiency in their previous degree
- Non EU students who need one year university level credit before they can be admitted into a degree program in European Universities
After the completion of the course you will receive a One Academic Year Transferable university transcript and certificate in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics from the University offering the course in England
University Offering The Course
This course is offered by one of the best universities in England, Login below to gain complete information about the university offering the course and how to enroll for the course
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1,3,2″ ihc_mb_template=”4″ ]Apply Now [/restrict]